ODE OF A HERMIT
Tonight let me alone, lonely. Enjoy the wisdom of the Holy book, writings contained in the sky. Even though when I feel uneasy. As tears spilled when the spell scripture does not mean life is full of sadness. I just enjoy the tears, and felt a real humility, avoiding the hustle and bustle of the world. And removing all my masks.
It’s at times like this I recognize myself in comfort. Kindly let me sink into silence, touched my heart, although I was not able to self-examine all the flaws. Imperfections that God teaches us to understand love, and purify the soul.
When most humans have been sleeping, how I miss the holy book with wrenching melancholy song. Ignoring the time ahead, laughter and jokes do not want anymore, remember all the mistakes in my life before the screen was revealed, unbeknownst to secrecy, and do not want unexpected by anyone. Do you take all of that, tonight?
When my body is fragile, I want serenity in my sleep. Not wanting to disturb anyone. I have lost the desire, do not expose it to fire again. Enough already, let me rest in peace that only I understand. Cold and bitter. Infinite expectations, not perfect but imprint.
Oh, too many times have I refused, until the time when feeling uncomfortable to decline even more, In the crowd, in the form of a smile. Until I felt it was beyond arrogance devil. No, that’s not what I mean. I was a loner who wants to enjoy quiet, please leave me alone.
- THE ODE OF A BACHELOR; 1 August 2008;
- LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT; 3 August 2008;
- FOREVER, I KNOW THERE IS NO LOVE FOR ME; 22 August 2008;
- DEVIL FACE OF AN ANGEL; 19 November 2010;
- THE COURT OF SATAN; 29 November 2010;
- ROTTEN; 21 February 2012;
- POETRY OF THEBES; 13 March 2012;
- CURSE OF HATRED; 25 November 2012;
- COSMOLOGY UNIVERSE; 2 April 2014;
- FATE; 15 April 2014;
- MESSAGE FROM THE MIRROR; 26 April 2017;
- POOR OLD MAN BALLADS; 27 April 2017;
- PLEASE, DO NOT LET ME LOVE HER; 2 May 2017;
- MONOLOGUE OF THE MOON; 3 May 2017;
- THE FALL OF ICARUS, WHEN A MAN TRIES TO REACH THE SUN; 14 May 2017;
Pingback: HOPE FOR PEACE | Tengkuputeh
Pingback: YOUNG AND PURE - TengkuputehTengkuputeh
Pingback: JUST FOR YOU - TengkuputehTengkuputeh
Pingback: THE INTERPRETER | Tengkuputeh
Pingback: A LETTER TO A STORY IN THE PAST | Tengkuputeh
Pingback: THE ODE OF A BACHELOR | Tengkuputeh
Pingback: THANK YOU FOR REJECTING ME YESTERDAY | Tengkuputeh
Pingback: LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT | Tengkuputeh
Pingback: A SUFI SONG | Tengkuputeh