I never thought before that I fell down like this, right at first sight!
“In love, there is half wisdom and half madness.” I have written a lot of Love words. Love … Love … Love … To exceed a thousand in number. But I assure you never said it to any woman on earth, but when she saw herself this fluid tongue was familiar. Where is my soul tiger? Why languishing hiding in a cave.
She is the embodiment of indifferent, indifferent nature. Her face was as calm as the lake of unexpected depth for anyone. She is the proof why the statue of the Venus goddess is always adored in her silence, perhaps she is not the most beautiful creation of God but she is the most mysterious at least to me.
Behind her red lips broke like an Australian apple stuck tongue as sharp as an armored soldier who is ready to slice a buffering ear. Words are just a game to make a beautiful sound. Not rough, not soft, not hard, not crunchy just curt and bitter. The defense as tough as the fortress of Constantinople actually adds to her appeal.
I never thought before that I fell down like this, right at first sight !!! As a result, the whole body feels different, the heart feels rock on roll with just remember the name. Feeling the body becomes strange, the memory in the head always remember her face, seemed to have left if not yet met her. Behind the iron mask and armor, I wore felt this chest vibrate greatly.
Is this the name Love? I do not know because it’s been a whole new life now experiencing this. Where’s the steel mentality I’ve been proud of? Why melt when you meet him. What a mess! It feels and feels overlapped. I want but also shy, I’m brave but also afraid.
Where should I look for answers? All the books I’ve read do not explain it. Nil experience, ask too embarrassed. Then I tell you.
“When love calls you, follow him. Though you know behind the wings are hidden a sword ready to slash you.”
LHOKSEUMAWE, DAY 00:15 EARLY DAY
MONDAY, 19 MEI 2008
- THE ODE OF A BACHELOR; 1 August 2008;
- THANK YOU FOR REJECTING ME YESTERDAY; 9 August 2008;
- FOREVER, I KNOW THERE IS NO LOVE FOR ME; 22 August 2008;
- I WANT TO SAY NOT ENDED; 6 November 2010;
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OF A FLOWER; 22 December 2010;
- YOUNG AND PURE; 20 December 2011;
- ROTTEN; 21 February 2012;
- POETRY OF THEBES; 13 March 2012;
- CURSE OF HATRED; 25 November 2012;
- ODE OF A HERMIT; 17 January 2013;
- JUST FOR YOU; 14 December 2013;
- COSMOLOGY UNIVERSE; 2 April 2014;
- FATE; 15 April 2014;
- RUN; 17 October 2015;
- A MAN OF FUTURE; 6 January 2017;
- HOW TO TURN LEAD INTO GOLD; 3 April 2017;
- PLEASE, DO NOT LET ME LOVE HER; 2 May 2017;
- LETTER TO LISA; 9 June 2017;
- REQUIEM OF UNFINISHED STRUGGLE; 12 July 2017;
- HEAVEN; 16 July 2017;
Pingback: HOPE FOR PEACE | Tengkuputeh
Pingback: FOREVER, I KNOW THERE IS NO LOVE FOR ME | Tengkuputeh
Pingback: FOR ONE WEEK IN LOVE | Tengkuputeh
Pingback: WE ARE PHYSICIAN OF OUR SOUL | Tengkuputeh
Pingback: FOREVER, I KNOW THERE IS NO LOVE FOR ME - TengkuputehTengkuputeh
Pingback: ALL FOR THE SAKE OF LOVE - TengkuputehTengkuputeh
Pingback: THE ODE OF A BACHELOR | Tengkuputeh
Pingback: THANK YOU FOR REJECTING ME YESTERDAY | Tengkuputeh