FOREVER, I KNOW THERE IS NO LOVE FOR ME
“Forever.” Your finger was right on my nose. Time has left us so much but you have not changed at all in the same arrogance, as it once was.
“Forever.” I knew what those words meant. It’s still the same as it used to be. You do not have to repeat many times. Once meant until the end of time. I already know when you first mentioned then that’s your decision. Final.
“Forever.” Still you say that. Flat. The world is changing as well as I am, but you stay in the memory of the old times. When you are still a goddess full of spells and praises. Be aware of the lady.
“Forever.” Listen first, I come with a smile to listen to how you are doing now, not for love. Nor to laugh at you.
“Forever.” Unexpectedly you’ve been caught in excessive suspicion of anything. It’s still as hard as a rock, but it’s no longer interesting to me. Your pain invites me to bend.
“Forever.” Even the way you drive me away is still the same. Understand if you are still like this then forever you will become a prisoner like today.
“Forever.” Well let me go. Reminds me not to care about you forever. Let you rot there without help. What’s my business.
Lhokseumawe, August 22, 2008 At 01.30 AM Early morning
- LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT; 3 August 2008;
- I WANT TO SAY NOT ENDED; 6 November 2010;
- ALI AND MALENA, A LOVE STORY; 11 April 2017;
- SPEECH OF THE BIRDS; 25 April 2017;
- MESSAGE FROM THE MIRROR; 26 April 2017;
- POOR OLD MAN BALLADS; 27 April 2017;
- PLEASE, DO NOT LET ME LOVE HER; 2 May 2017;
- MONOLOGUE OF THE MOON; 3 May 2017;
- THE CLOAK OF FATE; 16 May 2017;
- LETTER TO LISA; 9 June 2017;
- OH MAN, I COMPLETELY DON’T KNOW YOU; 23 July 2017;
- ALL FOR THE SAKE OF LOVE; 12 August 2017;
- IS THIS LOVE; 25 October 2017;
- NOTHING; 18 November 2017;
- LOOKING FOR THE PATH TO THE LIGHT; 21 November 2017;