THE PRICE OF FREEDOM; The Unfinished Diary of Tengku Hasan di Tiro
THE PRICE OF FREEDOM: The Unfinished Diary of Tengku Hasan di Tiro; Published by; National Liberation Front of Acheh Sumatra; 1984.
Free Download e-book THE PRICE OF FREEDOM; The Unfinished Diary of Teungku Hasan di Tiro
Introduction by Teungku Hasan di Tiro
I write this book in preparation for my death, shaheed – a witness to an idea that had earlier been made sacred by the spilled blood of my ancestors and recently by the spilled blood of my loyal followers.
The value of a thing is not determined by what you can do with it, but at what price you are willing to pay for it.
Freedom means that we take full responsibility for ourselves, our people, and our country; freedom means that we maintain the distance that separates us from others; freedom means that we are no longer afraid of hardship, difficulties, privation or death: he who has learned how to die can no longer become a slave or a colonial subject.
He who wants to be free must always be ever ready to go to war and to die for his freedom. “The free man is a warrior”.
To preserve our freedom, our forefathers had suffered all, sacrificed all, dared all, and died. Now is our turn to do no less.
- CUMBOK WAR, A SOCIAL REVOLUTION IN ACEH (1946-1947)
- ACEH THE FIRST SOVEREIGN COUNTRY TO RECOGNIZE THE INDEPENDENCE OF THE NETHERLANDS
- CIVILIZATION WITHOUT WRITING
- DUTCH RAID OPERATION AGAINST CUT MEUTIA (1910)
- SAMUDERA PASAI AS THE FIRST ISLAMIC KINGDOM IN SOUTHEAST ASIA
- ISLAMIC SHARIAH WHO IS AFRAID, A CASE STUDY IN ACEH
- ACEH WOMEN FULL POWER
- GOLD, INFIDELS, AND DEATH
- HOW TO TELL HISTORY OF ACEH
- THE ORIGIN OF THE COFFEE CULTURE IN ACEH
- THE UNTOLD STORY OF HISTORY OF THE COMMUNIST PARTY OF INDONESIA IN ACEH PROVINCE
- WHEN CRITICISM IS FORBIDDEN
- EXPLOITATION OF NATURAL RESOURCES, WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR ACEH
- PEUCUT KERKHOFF, ACEH-DUTCH WAR MONUMENT
- THE PRICE OF FREEDOM; THE UNFINISHED DIARY OF TENGKU HASAN DI TIRO